TREASURER RECRUITMENT Woodlawn United Church is seeking a Treasurer/Accounting Clerk.
This volunteer position requires Someone who:
- has a financial background, with an accounting accreditation as an asset.
- is detail oriented, with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills to maintain working relationships with committees of the church.
- has experience in preparing annual budgets with revenues and expenditures in the $500,000 range.
- has knowledge of the history, organizational structure and operating processes of the United Church of Canada, as they apply to Woodlawn. The Accounting Manual of the United Church of Canada and regular Webinars are available and will be useful resources.
- has experience working with the Canada Revenue Agency Charities Return.
- is able to provide a clear Criminal Record Check.
The Treasurer is a member of the Administration and Management Committee and reports to its chair, and, through the chair, to the Council of Woodlawn Church.
If you are interested in contributing to Woodlawn in this capacity, or in learning more about Treasurer responsibilities, please contact:
Treasurer Recruitment Team c/o
Bev Wicks - Phone: 902-463-0582 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org