If you have automatic debits from your bank account to pay your bills, then you understand the PAR principle. It means regular contributions throughout the year that make it easy to donate to Woodlawn United.
Besides being convenient, using PAR for your offering ensures regular monthly givings to help our church’s ministry even when you are away. You will be providing our congregation a dependable flow of contributions, which increases our overall financial stability. Why not participate in PAR?
How to Participate:
- Decide the amount of your monthly offering (local, M&S, and other)
- Fill in the Authorization Form and attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Void”
- Give both to Joan Mikkelsen, drop them off at the office or place them in the offering plate
Advantages to you:
- Regular support of Woodlawn in the amount that you choose
- Continual support of our church when you are away
- Avoidance of “catch-up” periods
Advantages to the congregation:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions
- Reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping
- Reduction in bank overdrafts
Click here to download a PAR Authorization Form